Monday, January 4, 2016

2016: The Year of Productivity

With a new year, comes a new and improved attitude. This is the year for productivity; to make a better me by doing what I love and all the challenges that come with it. This year's resolution is to improve my skills in all that I do, whether it is involving people or keeping me contained to myself.

When it comes to both my lifestyle and travel blog, I intend to post at least once a week in order to build them up to blogs of my high standard. I hope to maintain them so that they are appealing, interesting, and able to share a part of my life. My lifestyle blog will include fashion, crafts, hair, food, and fitness posts. My travel blog will include my photography of places I visit, places or things encouraged to see, almost anything dealing with me visiting somewhere new or somewhere I love and writing about the interesting features.

This year, I hope will turn out to be the year to really start my life. This is the year I turn 21, making me a legal adult. I've put off things for far too long, therefore making me crave to enjoy my life to the fullest. I hope to gain as many followers as possible to share my life adventures and maybe inspire others to do the things they've always wanted but couldn't push themselves to do. I want to be an inspiration to others which will in turn inspire me to continue to live out my dreams and finally feel free.

P.S. Check out my photography portfolio/website and tell me what you think! taishastewart.wix.com/tsphotography

No comments:

Post a Comment